Based in North-East of France (Strasbourg), our company is specialized in high-quality refurbishing of analytical laboratory equipment (HPLC, GC, Mass Spectrometry).
We buy second-hand instruments across Europe, refurbish them and sell them to our distributors in more than 50 countries.
To support our development, we are looking for a:
The role is based in France.
You will be responsible for:
- Prospecting laboratories (pharma, food, environment, cosmetics, oil, etc.) by phone in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia to find used analytical instruments
- Developing a solid client relationship through pro-active communication, with Lab and Purchasing Managers
- Negotiating and writing purchase offers
- Organizing collection and transportation of the goods to our warehouse in France.
No sales or purchasing experience is required, but talent for phoning and a strong interest for chemistry/laboratory/technical field will be a real asset.
You also need to:
- Be a native English speaker, speaking French will be an advantage.
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Be driven and enthusiastic
- Show openness and initiative
- Have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Please send CV + cover letter to Mrs. Anne THUILLEUR: email@example.com